Please Congratulate Nick KREMER!

Over the years I have virtually met many mentors on CD. Last year, I met mentor @Nick.kremer of Team 3512 - Spartatroniks. Nick has helped so many with SOLIDWORKS - here on CD.

Yesterday, I met new Dassault Systemes employee, Nick Kremer, now user support engineer for DELMIAWorks (factory automation), Please congratulate Nick.

65 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS, NICK! Thanks for all of your help throughout the years.

2 Likes

Goog job kren

6 Likes

Congrats Kremer! Appreciate everything you do for us at 3512 :tada::tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations Kremer! Looking forward to making alot of memories next season with ya! :tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Congrats, Nick!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Niiice! Congrats, and thanks — not just for the help but for demoing a sweet career trajectory for budding SolidWorkers!

1 Like

Baller

1 Like

Nick is an absolute baller! DELMIAWORKS gained an awesome employee.

Congrats, Nick!

1 Like

Great Job mr Kren

Even though I know it happens all the time, it’s always really cool to see an alum’s involvement in FIRST lead directly to a full time job. Congratulations to Nick and Dassault Systèmes!

9 Likes

Well done! Congrats!

Very deserved and congrats!

Great job kremer!

Congrats! It’s rare ya find your coworkers here, but it happens every now and then :slight_smile:

One of these days there oughta be some more talking about this. Dean isn’t kidding when he says this is the sport that every participant can “go pro” at, and making those stories louder seems like a golden opportunity.

Congratulations Nick! :call_me_hand:

So Nick does this mean I can ping you about my Apriso problems? LOL
Congrats !

1 Like

:thinking:

Hey man, I’m still in training

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.