How drastic should the changes be between 2020 Infinite Recharge and 2021 Game Changers?
- Very small changes – just changing theme stuff and small rule fixes
- Minor changes – e.g. scoring changes, different auto layout, etc.
- Significant changes – e.g. new game piece, different field layout with same elements, etc
- Major changes – playing a very different game just reusing some field elements
- I’m a student - Very small changes
- I’m a student - Minor changes
- I’m a student - Significant changes
- I’m a student - Major changes
- I’m a mentor - Very small changes
- I’m a mentor - Minor changes
- I’m a mentor - Significant changes
- I’m a mentor - Major changes
There’s already a thread for suggested changes, so let’s keep that discussion there. I’m just looking to get a sense of how drastic the CD community wants to see the changes. Feel free to provide your rationale for the level of change you want to see as a reply though
Edit: I changed the poll to make it more readable but it cleared the first few votes, so please vote again