Popular First people

at compititions there are certian people who everybody knows for example… Milke walker, who knows mike?.. :hands go up:

So, who do you think is popular and why

*Originally posted by Tytus Gerrish *
**at compititions there are certian people who everybody knows for example… Milke walker, who knows mike?.. :hands go up:

So, who do you think is popular and why **

Well, we all know Brandon and all the CD team members are popular (or atleast most ;)).

I don’t know Milke Walker.

I’m sure we’ve all seen everyone someway or another.

Coco the Monkey from MOE…a bit odd :stuck_out_tongue: but he is the man with green hair that you cant miss. Oh and he is really good at Photoshop! :stuck_out_tongue:

Coco the Monkey from MOE…a bit odd but he is the man with green hair that you cant miss.

yea, i agree!

just for the record… I am a CocoNUT!! he rocks my socks off, i love him!!

*Originally posted by Da SPAMinatress *
**yea, i agree!

just for the record… I am a CocoNUT!! he rocks my socks off, i love him!! **

LOL… you said it…he’s my favorite monkey… i’m bananas for him!! :stuck_out_tongue: coco is my best friend and one of the coolest, funniest, nicest guys i have ever met. :wink: luv ya vince!

ken leung! =D

who thinks we dont need to turn FIRST into a popularity contest, like high school already is?

Cory

I know who mike walker is never met him in real person :frowning:

Um i know most of the heatwave team cause they where are ally’s

I know jnatt he is pretty popular cause he does all the stuff for 108 good guy talked to him at competitions and when seaside squabble almost happen :frowning:

*Originally posted by Cory *
**who thinks we dont need to turn FIRST into a popularity contest, like high school already is?

Cory **

Who ever said we were turning FIRST into a popularity contest? We ain’t saying “[enter name here] is more popular than [enter other name here]”.

[edit]: Sorry, I just want to know who said it, and/or who even made it sound that way…it’s a “questionaire” for goodness pops

**who thinks we dont need to turn FIRST into a popularity contest, like high school already is?

Cory **

Dont wory, when someone says me Then ill set these guys straight

Anyhoo… Brandon aka_Gadget470 ,Ryan and Dan from 710 also come to mind

I’m Mike Walker! I feel loved, like pancakes do. Cause we ALL love pancakes… but their not actual FIRST People, no matter how much we wish they were. Anyhow, Tytus comes to mind, haven’t met him in person yet… but he’s always posting something bout the hoverbot :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by Raven_Writer *
Who ever said we were turning FIRST into a popularity contest? We ain’t saying “[enter name here] is more popular than [enter other name here]”.

How is mentioning one person over another any different than the scenario you’ve described? Just because you’re not explicitly saying that they’re more popular doesn’t mean that it’s not implied.

Popularity is overrated anyway. Who cares if someone’s popular?

aND WE ALL kNOW “M” !
We all love Ms. Krass

Cory **

::raises hand::

Agreed

i don’t know anyone except Team 21 members, and some of them are unfamiliar. been off the team for two years now. =\

*Originally posted by M. Krass *
**How is mentioning one person over another any different than the scenario you’ve described? Just because you’re not explicitly saying that they’re more popular doesn’t mean that it’s not implied.

Popularity is overrated anyway. Who cares if someone’s popular? **

I’m not thread bashing - just hijacking!!

I agree w/ M. Even though you don’t come out and say it - you are still implying it… :rolleyes:

*Originally posted by dickymon *
**i don’t know anyone except Team 21 members, and some of them are unfamiliar. been off the team for two years now. =\ **

HI DICKY. MY NAME’S LANDON. DO YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND? :rolleyes:

Cory **

Amen.

This seems sort of CD related, too. There are TONS of FIRSTers who don’t post on Chiefdelphi, and won’t have a clue who DJ or Brandon or any of them are.

I agree, this thread is silly :stuck_out_tongue:

in my experiance, FIRST competitions have and always will be a social event. over all the competition, science, and “gracious professionalism” have been lover’s spats, fights, cliques, groupies, loners, sadness, crying, joy, and friendship. it’s a social setting, and with it comes popularity. you can’t avoid it. granted, FIRST is filled with the smartest and brightest high school has to offer, and those few are often overlooked and unpopular, because of that. they are unlike the others. don’t get this passive-aggressive “i hate high-school” and “i hate popularity” until you understand the mechanism of the thing. you are all guilty of standing in the social hierarchy. Landon, i know you are, i watched you and participated in the exclusion of a few from our circle. and everyone else, i know you are all guilty of prejudice, of first impressions. it’s the very nature of the human animal. so before you try to go off in some protest about how this thread is representive of the social evils inherent in the high school social system, save your words and think carefully, lest you become a hypocrite yourself.

that is all.