Position in Baltimore for STEM outreach

Johns Hopkins University received a NSF grant to work with Baltimore City elementary schools and the communities they are in. This is a very exciting project. I received this note from one of the organizers.
Do you know of any engineers or scientists, mathematicians or computer scientists with a passion for STEM educational outreach, strong project management and project planning skills, excellent connections in the Baltimore community and experience with elementary school students?

If so, please forward them this job opportunity working for the Center for Educational Outreach at the Whiting School of Engineering at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore. https://hrnt.jhu.edu/jhujobs/job_view.cfm?view_req_id=54437&view=sch

It is job requisition number 54437. I’m happy to talk to them if they have questions before they apply, but they’d still have to apply online to be considered. I highly recommend that they write a strong cover letter aligning their experience and skills with the job description and qualifications.

We do not pay for relocation and the job is working with 9 schools and numerous organizations in 3 communities in Baltimore City under a 5 year NSF research grant. However, we expect to be able to fund the position at the end of the grant, so we’d like someone who wants to continue doing elementary school age STEM educational outreach. *