Posting Last Years Code

As to reuse code from year to year I am required by my team to post all of our working code from the end of last year. If you would like help understanding any of it (trust me I know where your coming from) contact me and I will help or I will put you in contact with someone who can help.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ggq2agbdpbs8pxv/IgKnighters2016.zip
Enjoy,
Jacob
Team 3173, The IgKnighters
Programing Subteam

Out of curiosity, is there a reason you have chosen to release it as a .ZIP file instead of posting the code to a code hosting website such as GitHub?

I tend not to trust random ZIP files I find on the internet.

Just to be clear, this isn’t a rule your team decided to implement themselves, it has historically been a rule for all of FIRST. For example, see rule R14 in the 2016 manual

And interestingly enough, it appears to have a git repo set up, so the hard part’s done. Even if there wasn’t a rule requiring you keep your code open source, I would still advocate for a GitHub repo just to keep a cloud backup on a reliable source.

Additionally, learning how to utilize a git workflow is incredibly useful and provides future utilities beyond a secure backup.

Sorry for the lack of response. We have been dealing with some issues with our git lab. I will provide a revised post and link. I am sorry for any inconvenience.