Pre-Forum Dinner?

Posted by Andy Baker.

Engineer on team #45, TechnoKats, from Kokomo High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

Posted on 8/4/2000 12:03 PM MST

Now for a really serious topic:

For those of you who are going to the FIRST Forum, who wants to get together for dinner at a seafood restaurant in the Manchester area?

From what I hear (thanks to Dave Kelso), there is a good place called ‘Newicks’ that could handle a small crowd of FIRSTers.

Dinner will be around 7:00, and there are a few (6 or so) of us who are already going.

If you wish to meet fellow FIRSTers there for dinner on the 16th at 7:00, drop me a line and I’ll add you to the list.

Any and all are invited to join (as long as it’s not TOO many), but I’m not buying your dinner. :slight_smile:

I’m sure that we’ll find something to discuss.

Andy B.

Posted by colleen.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #246, Blue Light Special, from John D. O’Byrant High School/Boston Latin Academy and NSTAR/Boston University/UTC/Raytheon/MassPEP.

Posted on 8/6/2000 10:49 PM MST

In Reply to: Pre-Forum Dinner? posted by Andy Baker on 8/4/2000 12:03 PM MST:

now for the real question… is this 21+??

and if it is… any other younguns out there like me heading to the forum… if so, can we outdo these old folks for a night of fun?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Posted by Andy Baker.

Engineer on team #45, TechnoKats, from Kokomo High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

Posted on 8/7/2000 1:14 PM MST

In Reply to: 21+?? posted by colleen on 8/6/2000 10:49 PM MST:

The under 21 crowd is welcome also… but we gotta check and see how many booster seats and bibs are available (ha!).

I hear that the time may be moved up to 6:30. More on this later.

Andy B.

Posted by colleen.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #246, Blue Light Special, from John D. O’Byrant High School/Boston Latin Academy and NSTAR/Boston University/UTC/Raytheon/MassPEP.

Posted on 8/7/2000 4:12 PM MST

In Reply to: Young 'uns too! posted by Andy Baker on 8/7/2000 1:14 PM MST:

i’m freshly 19 and now can eat at the big kids table and even use my own fork! :stuck_out_tongue:

keep me up to snuff on times because i would love to join you if i can hi-jack a car for the evening…