Problem with FRC Bridge Configuration Utility

Hey, having problems with configuring the D-Link. Yes, Java is installed to latest edition. Yes, wireless settings “Should be Correct”::ouch::. The wireless is off and basically everything is “correct”, but I am still receiving this message when I try running the FRC Bridge Configuration Utility,

“An error occurred while initializing the computer network settings;
The application must shut down”.

And I can not stress how many different ways I have tried, but I do hope it’s a problem that I can give my face a well deserved face palm for missing :D.

Sincerely,

P.S. I put this in the Labview section because we are using it, and the issue is programming the radio… Please relocate if I placed wrong :D.

We were having the same problem with the bridge configuration utility. Turns out the issue was due to the fact that we were running the utility on a computer with 64-bit Windows 8.1 as the operating system. When we ran the utility in compatibility mode as Windows 7, it worked like a charm. Hope that helps!

We are running Windows 8 too, so ill give it a try on windows 7 then! THANK YOU! Ill report back if it works or not :slight_smile: But still thank you.

Sincerely,

Well all 3 of our radios are now configured thank you for the help!

Sincerely,