Sadly, during our last 2 events we have not been able to access our limelight 2 feed or receive data from it on the field. However, we were able to access it all through testing and in the pits when connecting the limelight straight to a laptop via Ethernet.
We tried several different troubleshooting steps recommended by the FTA and limelight docs which weren’t able to resolve the issue (http://docs.limelightvision.io/en/latest/best_practices.html):
- Set both driver station and limelight to a static ip
- Set both driver station and limelight to dynamic ips
- reflashed with latest firmware
- Powered limelight after connecting to rio
- tried various subnet masks
Has anyone else had similar issues or have any suggestions??