Problems with imported code?

Hey, I have my teams robot code on my computer, and when I try to give it to other team members, it gives this error:
http://imgur.com/xlWPFx2

Has anyone else had this problem and is there any way to fix it?

Your image appears to be broken. Can you either supply a new link or perhaps type out the error?

Here’s the error he is getting

C:\Users\Matteo Longo\wpilib\java\current\ant\build.xml:12: classloader doesn't support the "loader" attribute

Make a new project and copy all the code oveyapyap shouldn’t take more then more then 5 minutes

Questions:

Is this error is being given when your friend tries to push code to the robot?
Is there any other errors, either in the code or when you’re pushing code?
Is your friend using Eclipse?
Does your friend have the WPI plugins?

Yes, no, yes, yes

How did you transfer the files to your friend’s computer (i.e. USB drive, Github, magic, ect…)?

Did your friend create his own project before you shared your project with him? Since for my team for some reason all computers that we transferred the code to required us to create an FRC project which we deleted right after it was created for our shared code to not show any errors

Did you find a solution to this issue? I’m seeing the same error in my custom build scripts and can’t figure out where this error is coming from.

It looks like this problem happens with ant 1.8.2 but works fine with ant 1.9+.

For future reference, the problem actually turned out to be that the jars that wpilib puts in “<USER FOLDER>/wpilib/java” weren’t available. Adding those fixed the issue.