New message, please? Have you tried reinstalling MPLAB? Did you install from the CD included with your Edu Robot/controller? Did you follow the FIRST specific installation instructions? Did you miss installing the C18 compiler?
I’m on Charley’s team. We have not tried reinstalling. We lost the disc that came with the EDU bot kit and transfered the files from one computer to the laptop that we have. The program works on the original computer, but not the laptop. I have no idea whether or not we are missing the C18 compiler.
i’m willing to guess it just means that mcc18 didn’t like something you sent it, hence the “malformed #include directive” error - look at line 18 in ifi_aliases.h and see if someone accidentally bumped a key and inserted a character or something.
We had the exact same problem, same errors and everything. Its turns out its an occasional MPLAB bug where the compiler cannot locate the Language Toolsuite , even if you have it pointing right at it. We actually tried the exact method that McLeod there suggested. Didn’t work. Only solution we found was to back up your source code and uninstall and reinstall MPLAB.
There are changes that the installer makes to your PATH environment environment variable. You need to set it the same way that the computer it is working on is set to. To access the path, open a run box and type “msconfg”. Hope that helps. If you need more help with modifying the PATH post.
Just to add to all this I tried running the newest version of the ide off the web sight on xp and it didn’t work, the version that shipped with the kit worked. Something with either version 6.31 or 6.4 not working with nt based opperating systems.