Public Outreach

One of the most important aspects of FIRST is it’s ability to grow. My concept for helping FIRST grow was to create an online community where we all could share videos, photos, stories and more with those who do not already know about FIRST. 3 years ago I started the online community I had envisioned and it has since gone through about 3 major revisions. The site is FIRSTObjective.org.

Visit the site and let me know what you think. I would encourage the CD community to help me populate the site with your videos, photos, and stories. FIRST Objective is partially connected to facebook (more to come soon), so as you “like” videos on FIRST Objective, the idea is that your facebook friends will see this and may allow them to discover FIRST.

There are still more changes that are planned and will be implemented in the near future.

If you were a member in the past, you probably have fallen victim to some of the major upgrades that have happened. I encourage you to take a minute or two and re-register. Again, this is a free community with no advertising or spam.

I hope that you take a few minutes and check it out, even if you only want to provide comments or feedback; all is welcome.

Thanks,
Roger