Pulse XE - pin orientation for LCD?

Does anyone here have a Pulse XE that you can look at real quick to tell me a connector orientation?

Mine just arrived and the 4-pin header attached to the LCD control screen fell off in shipping. I can’t tell which wire colors should go on which header pins.

Wire colors:
Blue - Green - White - Yellow

Silkscreen labels:

BTN
BUZZER
BLUE-LED
RED-LED

(I’ve also emailed Matterhackers, their Support autoreply says they have a 2-3 day turnaround right now, so if someone has a couple min to snap a photo that’s great - otherwise I’m sure they’ll get back to me soon…)

I also couldn’t find a PulseXE forum or wiki in ~10 min of Googling, but if one exists I’ll happily go look there instead! I was just picking up a bunch of review websites…

EDIT: Duckduckgo delivers where Google failed. @mpirringer looks like you have one, can you tell me your connector orientation or is it safe to just try it one way and then the other?
https://forums.matterhackers.com/topic/6177/brand-new-pulse-xe-screen-not-working

IDK what version you have but they usually come with a VIKI display. So pick your version from this

HTH

1 Like