Q&A Access

I am the one who is responsible for knowing the rules for my team, therefore, I should have access to the Q&A. But every time I try to log in, I get a message telling me I have entered an invalid username or password. I tried to log in at my school and it worked, the teacher who is in charge of the program can log in, but when I am at home on my own home network, I cannot log in. Does anyone have an idea as to why this may be?

Have your main contact look on your team’s TIMS account. Your team Q&A username and password is listed there

But I have the username and password. I have used the same username and password to get on at school, but when I use the combination to log in at home, it doesn’t work.

I’m having the same problem

I was just able to log in with our Q&A Information off of TIMS . . Maybe someone on your team changed the password??? My only thought

Would they have made it track the IP address too? So that you can only log in from one computer ever? Although that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, because you’ll usually get different IP addresses when you go in through a network like at school.

That and the teacher can log in on any computer.

Just a shot in the dark, but do you have browser cookies enabled at home? Are you perhaps using a different browser that the Q&A forum might not work right with?

I have cookies enabled and I’ve used three different browsers (Flock Browser, Firefox, IE 8).

I have no idea why this is happening.