Qotw [04-08-03]: What do you want to do at Championship the most...?

Hey All! Just a few more days until the last official competition of this year. It’s been a very stressful 5 weeks for me (having been to 4 out of 5 weeks of regional), but I can’t wait to meet everyone at Houston! Since people are leaving very soon, why don’t we do a quick and easy Qotw about going to Championship event? With that in mind, here is the question of the week…

Question 04/08/03: What do you want to do the most at Championship event this year?

Seeing how most people might say “win the championship”, I will open this question to 2~3 answers per person, 1 for your team, and 1~2 for personal reasons.

edit Also, if you can, please be a little more specific. Thx :).

Have fun! See you soon at Houston!

-Ken Leung

Meet people.

Be there

For my team: To simply do the best that we can!

For myself: Meet people and have a good time! :slight_smile:

• Katie

Hang out.
Have a great time.
Enjoy the nice weather.

Well, this is Ken Leung making the last post of this season before it ends at the Championship Event:

There are lots of reason I am going to the Championship event for, so I am just going to list out the top 10:

1. For the free volunteer food ;).
  2. Watch the game and see who’s going to be the ultimate champion of this season.
  3. See how FIRST is going to put up the show at a new place.
  4. Work with the FIRST staff at one of the fields
  5. Ask people for advices about workshops for this coming year
  6. Listen to Dean’s speech.
  7. Take a good look at some of the coolest robots out there.
  8. Get baker back for last year’s bottle water incident
  9. Meet the fellow FIRST-a-holics.

and…

1. Announce to whoever I will meet at Championship event that my new life long goal is to invent something or create something that will beat the 1. Segway, or 2. FIRST. Watch out Dean ;), You will be my competitor from now on.

*Originally posted by Meli W. *
**Be there **

Same here

Cory

Watch it on TV.

There was free voluneer food? ARG if only we qualified (I would be volunteering as staff, most likely as a scorer)

My roommates and I would have wished to be there. Katie and the rest of our team has us there in spirit though (my hat happened to make it down there with Katie, ask me or her if you want to know whats up ;)).