Question about construction of charging station

Question. Built the charging station with my team, but the wood is touching the carpet and is digging into the carpet, causing the charging station to not have the ability to swing / move freely. I put the soft side of velcro under the sides of the flaps of the charging station, but I was wondering what material was used to cover the wood pieces that go on the floor. (The two wooden pieces that act to help make the flaps land smoothly on the carpet). I didn’t quite understand the material that we are supposed to use based on the model that was provided to us with the instructions. Much appreciated.

The team build documents call for the use of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP). We found some at Home Depot. It was textured on one side and smooth on the other, so we made sure to have the smooth side up. The loop tape sides pretty smoothly across it.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Glasliner-4-ft-x-8-ft-White-090-FRP-Wall-Board-MFTF12IXA480009600/100389836

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.