Question about FiT District Points

I was looking over the current district points for FiT (my district), and noticed that the awards from the FiT Waco (TXWAC FRC Event Web : Rankings) event don’t seem to be counting for district points, whereas the points for the awards from FiT Dripping Springs (TXDRI FRC Event Web : Rankings) are counting as normal. Does anyone know if this is simply an error, or is there something I am unaware of? Thanks!

4 Likes

I believe it’s an error. I believe the FTA is working with HQ to upload the missing points.

1 Like

There is also still an error with match 22 that was replayed not showing the replay score

3 Likes

Waco Scorekeeper here, FMS at that event had a lot of issues that our FTA is trying to work out with HQ. Hopefully correct results will be available soon

3 Likes

Just making a note that awards are still not in the rankings.

I am not sure how much it will matter in the end, but 5 points is currently a 21 spot jump in rank. I would rather see this fixed sooner rather than later to know where teams will stand accurately for States and worlds qualifications.

3 Likes

It’s the same for Pine Tree rn

1 Like

Similarly, 4 Ontario district teams are missing award points.

I’m sure it will get fixed before week 7 arrives.

1 Like

Update, it appears that Waco is fixed at least

1 Like

My experience is that it is fairly normal that it takes a couple of days for award points to be fully populated on the first website.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.