question for Anton

Posted by Tom at 02/24/2001 2:15 AM EST

Other on team #419 from Umass.

hey, when is the CT thing, I talk to my boss on thur and he wants to come with his son, said he would sponsor it next year if you do it, don’t count me be though…but maybe,i’m sure this year killed you too, you thinks you and give me a time and day and location to give him and if you know when #419 is going to play, this is all new to me…

thanks
tn
oh, I’m going to buy a sears Craftman tool box, on me
…saw your cool arm…it go me thinking . But them I stopped myself, and said hell No,no more…please…i can’t find half my old friends…they don’t seem to call me

Posted by Anton Abaya at 02/24/2001 3:07 AM EST

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NONE AT THE MOMENT! :(.

In Reply to: question for Anton
Posted by Tom on 02/24/2001 2:15 AM EST:

: hey, when is the CT thing, I talk to my boss on thur and he wants to come with his son, said he would sponsor it next year if you do it, don’t count me be though…but maybe,i’m sure this year killed you too, you thinks you and give me a time and day and location to give him and if you know when #419 is going to play, this is all new to me…

: thanks
: tn
: oh, I’m going to buy a sears Craftman tool box, on me
: …saw your cool arm…it go me thinking . But them I stopped myself, and said hell No,no more…please…i can’t find half my old friends…they don’t seem to call me

hey ninny…

dont msg me here… email me :). this isnt a place for our private talks if u know what i mean, wink wink.

i know u miss me. i told u i’d be out of contact for a week after we ship our robot. :stuck_out_tongue:

anyway, the cool arm is cool i agree. if u like it, then we’ll do it.

as for your boss, tell him to go down there on Thursday or Friday. The address can be found from the info regarding our competition at CT:

http://www2.usfirst.org/2k1comp/manual/utc_new_england_regional.pdf

there’s the link to the pdf file with all the info regarding our competition site. read it and it will answer all your questions (except the asnwer to life).

lastly…friends? what friends??? i did this so i could make friends with smarter people. it was a way to filter out all the ninnies that go to our school. heh.

talk to you later. (pls just give me a call and dont post random messages here unless it’s to say you love me.)

-aa

Posted by mike oleary at 02/24/2001 1:41 PM EST

Student on team #419, rambots, from bc high.

In Reply to: umm…considering were on the same team…
Posted by Anton Abaya on 02/24/2001 3:07 AM EST:

: : hey, when is the CT thing, I talk to my boss on thur and he wants to come with his son, said he would sponsor it next year if you do it, don’t count me be though…but maybe,i’m sure this year killed you too, you thinks you and give me a time and day and location to give him and if you know when #419 is going to play, this is all new to me…

: : thanks
: : tn
: : oh, I’m going to buy a sears Craftman tool box, on me
: : …saw your cool arm…it go me thinking . But them I stopped myself, and said hell No,no more…please…i can’t find half my old friends…they don’t seem to call me

: hey ninny…

: dont msg me here… email me :). this isnt a place for our private talks if u know what i mean, wink wink.

: i know u miss me. i told u i’d be out of contact for a week after we ship our robot. :stuck_out_tongue:

: anyway, the cool arm is cool i agree. if u like it, then we’ll do it.

: as for your boss, tell him to go down there on Thursday or Friday. The address can be found from the info regarding our competition at CT:

: http://www2.usfirst.org/2k1comp/manual/utc_new_england_regional.pdf

: there’s the link to the pdf file with all the info regarding our competition site. read it and it will answer all your questions (except the asnwer to life).

: lastly…friends? what friends??? i did this so i could make friends with smarter people. it was a way to filter out all the ninnies that go to our school. heh.

: talk to you later. (pls just give me a call and dont post random messages here unless it’s to say you love me.)

you do this to meet smarter people? to get rid of the ninnies? you chose the wrong team in that case, considering the high school you work with and that the high schoolers who are on robots for some reason dont exactly seem like the cream of the crop…just look at me…and mike c…and joe…and the 2 andrews…need i even say more?
mike…proud to be a ninny associated with other ninnies
ps. GO NINNIES

: -aa