QUESTION OF THE WEEK!!!

Posted by Andy Grady at 04/01/2001 9:45 AM EST

Other on team #126, Gael Force, from Clinton High School and Nypro Inc…

Hi all, we are only a few days away from the warm Florida sun and some great competition. Here is the last question of the week before nats…

Question 4/1/01: Now that the divisions have been released, do you feel that first did a good job dividing them? What division is the toughest?

Posted by Brian at 04/01/2001 12:27 PM EST

Student on team #56, Robbe Xtreme, from Bound Brook High School and Ethicon Inc…

In Reply to: QUESTION OF THE WEEK!!!
Posted by Andy Grady on 04/01/2001 9:45 AM EST:

I think FIRST did a job on the divisions(however they figured it out I dont know)but I think the toughest division is Newton, which unfortunately my team is in

See you all there

Brian
Team 56 is in Newton Division

Posted by s_alaniz at 04/03/2001 5:14 PM EST

Other on team #57 from Houston Regional co-ordinator.

In Reply to: Newton Division…
Posted by Brian on 04/01/2001 12:27 PM EST:

Brian
I think all but 3 other divisions think you’re right
about Newton being the toughest. good Luck!
Steve Alaniz

Posted by shelley at 04/08/2001 3:52 PM EST

Student on team #48, Delphi Team Elite, from Warren G Harding High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

In Reply to: Re: Newton Division as toughest
Posted by s_alaniz on 04/03/2001 5:14 PM EST:

I think that you are right about Newton being the toughtest division. After I sat and watched the nationchamps put 3 710’s up I was really impressed.

Gotta give Big Bunches of props to my MOE dudes!!
Great driving Jake!! :oÞ

Posted by Matt Ryan at 04/09/2001 5:50 PM EST

Student on team #69, HYPER, from Quincy Public Schools and Gillette.

In Reply to: Re: Newton Division as toughest
Posted by shelley on 04/08/2001 3:52 PM EST:

High scores don’t mean it was the toughest division though…it just makes it a high scoring division.

Kudos to the champs.

: I think that you are right about Newton being the toughtest division. After I sat and watched the nationchamps put 3 710’s up I was really impressed.

: Gotta give Big Bunches of props to my MOE dudes!!
: Great driving Jake!! :oÞ

Posted by Erin at 04/01/2001 12:29 PM EST

Other on team #65, Huskie Brigade, from Pontiac Northern High School and GM Powertrain.

In Reply to: QUESTION OF THE WEEK!!!
Posted by Andy Grady on 04/01/2001 9:45 AM EST:

I believe Archemides has a lot of strong teams and a few who have been known to be like “underdog” powerhouses… However, I am sure that each division has teams that will just come out at Nats with mad skill and greater ability than what was previously thought of them to have… So I am not going to be the first to make preconceptions about which the stronger division is. As most of us have learned from regionals, you dont have to be a veteran or even a powerhouse team to win :slight_smile:

-Erin