Questions about Battlecry

Does the top 12 teams get the right to deny an alliance with any other picking team?

Another question…

Will there be a press port as at the regionals for teams to plug in a VCR and record the feed?

With the exceptions noted on the website (ie no low-score drop, 12 seeded teams, random third finals’ partner) all rules should be IAW the latest FIRST Zone Zeal interpretations. So…any team can refuse a draft but cannot then accept a later pick. If you are in the top 12, you could refuse an earlier draft and then still pick your own alliance partner from the remaining teams. If you are not in the top 12 and refuse a draft, you would be relegated to the third round “random” draw pool.

Sorry, we do not have a provision yet to provide video feed to teams for their recording equipment.

*Originally posted by WernerNYK *
**Another question…

Will there be a press port as at the regionals for teams to plug in a VCR and record the feed? **

If you want a video feed I think I can get it for you. I think I will be bringing, my camera and a VCR, and using my VCR to tape the whole thing, and to use my camera to tape just my team matches. If you want, bring your own cables, and I can just outport to my VCR and give you a video feed. Last year I got about 5 request for videos, so heck I am probably going to do it again.

*Originally posted by Kyle Fenton *
If you want, bring your own cables, and I can just outport to my VCR and give you a video feed. Last year I got about 5 request for videos, so heck I am probably going to do it again. **

Hey, I’m interested in doing a video feed thingy, sounds very interesting. Now, I’m new with that kind of stuff, what kind of cables do I need? Do you possibly have a spare in case I can’t get the right ones or something?

Would be easiest to email me a reply to [email protected]

Thx a bunch, Phil