Questions referring to the OVERFLOW BIN and other matters behind the Wall.

On the RED WALL side, does the OVERFLOW BIN belong to the the RED ALLIANCE?

Is there a penalty if a BLUE HUMAN PLAYER takes the RED OVERFLOW BIN or GAME PIECE from the RED OVERFLOW BIN?

IF an ALLIANCE wants a HUMAN PLAYER in the ALLIANCE STATION, will there be only one PILOT for that alliance? I say this under the assumption that there can be only one Driver, Human Player and Coach per team in a match.

I was thinking the same thing but H7 appears to make this illegal.

H07. No wandering. DRIVE TEAM members may not contact anything outside the zone in which they started the MATCH (e.g. the AIRSHIP, LOADING LANE, or ALLIANCE STATION) during the MATCH. Exceptions will be granted for inadvertent, momentary, and inconsequential infractions and in cases concerning safety.

ex.) Blue may not touch reds overflow bin because it belongs to reds alliance station

5 on a drive team. 1 coach and 4 students. 2 are drivers, leaving 2 to be human players.

So 6 human players per alliance. Unless I’m mistaken

I highly suggest you check the Manual references I’m making. I could be wrong.

Section 3.11.5, Figure 3-31 illustrates this exact question. Yes.

Is there a penalty if a BLUE HUMAN PLAYER takes the RED OVERFLOW BIN or GAME PIECE from the RED OVERFLOW BIN?
There is no rule specifically against this action. However, rule H07 delivers a Foul for contacting anything outside the area in which a human starts the match (which would include the Overflow Bins and their contents, as those are in the Alliance Station not the Loading Lane), and upgrades it to a Red Card if said contact is determined to be strategic.

IF an ALLIANCE wants a HUMAN PLAYER in the ALLIANCE STATION, will there be only one PILOT for that alliance? I say this under the assumption that there can be only one Driver, Human Player and Coach per team in a match.
There is a problem with that assumption… Section 4.5, Table 4-3 points out that there can be 1 Coach, 1 Pilot, and 4 Drivers or 4 Human Players per team, maximum (but there are only 4 “Drive Team” buttons).

4.5 drive team secton p 43

Good luck this year