Quickly Search all the rules

FIRSTsearch v2.0 Beta is now online :slight_smile:

For all of you who don’t remember FIRSTsearch from last year, I created it to easily search all the rules and updates and Q&A, and it was incredibily useful to many people.

I have rebuilt it for this year, with a new searching method (through an SQL db), with a new ordering algorithm :D, as well as some other new features.

I finished adding the rules through Section 8 so far, and although it is still in a beta form for this year (doesnt have pages/etc…), it is still very useful even now.

So if you need to search for any rules, and you dont have much time (like usual), FIRSTsearch is now online with the new rules, and I plan on adding many new features throughout this year.
FIRSTsearch is at http://bobfrank.org/?module=FIRSTsearch
Please let me know if you have any other ideas that I should get to by the end of this season before regionals start up again.:wink:

WOW! I must have been sleeping last year, or I just didn’t realize how effective something like this could be. Thank you for this extremely useful tool. I think a “FIRSTsearch” should be mandatory before any Q/A are allowed into the system.

Great work, I look forward to your continued development.