quotes

The RCU Moderators are looking to spice up the RCU webpage.

We would like your quotes or advice for other robot chicks. We’re hoping for enough so that we may post a new one every couple of weeks.

what kind of quotes would you like i can do a funny quote like: “I like Pie” – Michael S(T0025)

or i can do a serious quote, like, " If any thing, from this program is that slowly but surely you all are paving the way for a new breed of technological advances." – Michael S ( i am sure someone else has said it, but i am saying it now , and it sounds cool

And remeber children, ROBOTS ARE THE FUTURE –

Here’s one - Not everyone in FIRST is an engineer. Find your place in FIRST, settle in, and hold onto it for the rest of your life!

Mike-

Serious, but I like pie too!

Put pizza, coffee, soda, and cough drops in a blender and you have ‘first-a-hol’

*Originally posted by Erin Rapacki *
**Put pizza, coffee, soda, and cough drops in a blender and you have ‘first-a-hol’ **

FIRST-a-hol, the offical drink of FIRST

does his best Vana White impression

*Originally posted by “Big Mike” *
i can do a funny quote like: “I like Pie” – Michael S(T0025)

I see nothing funny about that at all Mike. That is a very serious statement.

And for a quote… “Women. Not only good for making dinner.”

ducks

*Originally posted by “Big Mike” *
**FIRST-a-hol, the offical drink of FIRST

Haha! That along with Mountain Dew!
Here’s a serious quote that I picked up last night from my lacrosse coach:

“True leaders are not those who strive to be first, but those who are first to strive and who give their all for the success of the team.”

You can use that one for FIRST, or sports :slight_smile:

“Everyone is crazy…It’s the people that say that they aren’t that you have to look out for.”

“Normal is just a setting on a washing machine.”

Haha. Those are both quotes from my friend Hyperdrive. We were talking about how people in robotics at our school aren’t exactly “normal.” Though…I guess since we’re an all-girls school, people interested in robotics would be considered the minority…XD

That is disturbing.

When in doubt break out the power tools!