Raspberry Pi Vision Error

Alright, so I have my pi program built and on the pi. When I start it on the pi while connected to the robot I get the following error:

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ /home/pi/vision/start-vision.sh
platform: /Linux/arm/
platform: /Linux/arm/
NT: connect() to 10.36.2.2 port 1735 timed out
NT: ERROR: select() to 172.22.11.2 port 1735 error 101 - Network is unreachable (TCPConnector.cpp:167)
NT: client: CONNECTED to server 10.36.2.104 port 1735
OpenCV Error: Assertion failed (!fixedSize()) in release, file /home/thad/repos/opencv/modules/core/src/matrix.cpp, line 2570
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'cv::Exception'
  what():  /home/thad/repos/opencv/modules/core/src/matrix.cpp:2570: error: (-215) !fixedSize() in function release

It appears to be an issue with OpenCV.

I’m getting the same issue.

Does anyone know if there is anything that needs to be installed Pi side in order to get this working? Seems like everything should be included with the Gradle build.

This means you attempted to call a function on a mat (for example hsvthreshold) but it failed to perform that function due to the fact that it was already in the format. So in this case, make sure that the mat you are putting in is different than the one you are taking out. For example, if you are calling the function Imgproc.cvtColor and have a mat inputImage(un-edited) and a mat outputImage(waiting to be edited) then call Imgproc.cvtColor(inputImage, outputImage, BGR2HSV-that mag be slightly incorrect).