[RCU]: LEGO DRIVE AT FLORIDA REGIONAL

To all participants of the Florida Regional:

The Robot Chicks Union (RCU) is happy to announce our first Lego donation drive. This program is designed to help launch new FLL teams. LEGO’s and RCX units donated through this program will be delivered to local Girls Inc. organizations to aid in the creation of new teams. You’ll be helping to create new “FIRSTers”, gaining recognition for your team and possibly winning a Home Depot gift card.

We would like to invite you to donate any LEGOs and old RCXs that you will not be using to the donation drive at the Granite State Regional Competition on the Saturday of the event. All donated LEGOs will go to a local Girls Inc. FIRST LEGO League team.
As you donate your LEGOs, the RCU will weigh your donation. The team with the most donated weight will win a $ 25.00 gift certificate to Home Depot, donated by the South Florida Chapter of the RCU. If you have any questions, they can be directed to Patricia Chen at [email protected] or PM me.

The RCU and South Florida thank you for your support!
Good luck to all teams and see you all at the competition! :slight_smile:

Go Go RCU! I’ll be sure to inform my teams.

Please don’t forget about our LEGO drive that is happening in a few days! Thanks! And good luck! :slight_smile: