re: video for kick off

Posted by Patrick Seeney.

Coach from OTC South East.

Posted on 10/27/99 11:41 AM MST

Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone here is going to be videotaping the kickoff. Our team may not be sending the representatives we need to, but if someone would be so kind as to lend us a copy of kick off, it would be much appreciated. We are a new team, and just looking for a few answers. IF anyone has any advice on a few things to get us started off well, I would be very thankful!!!
Pat
Coach OTC South East

Posted by colleen.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Other on team #246, a FIRST-aholic, from John D. O’Byrant High School and Boston University/MassPEP.

Posted on 10/27/99 3:40 PM MST

In Reply to: re: video for kick off posted by Patrick Seeney on 10/27/99 11:41 AM MST:

Pat,

Last year NASA broadcasted the kick-off live on the internet… they may be doing it again (anyone know??)…

I’m not sure if we’ll be videotaping, but i’ll look into it and we’ll gladly send you a copy…

and tips to help you get started- we could use a few ourselves over here, however, i do have a profile of how my past years’ team (#126) was setup and run that i can email you a copy of. it’s basically a run though how the team sets-up, splits-up, fundraises, works, travels, etc… let me know if you’d like to check it out

colleen

Posted by Patrick Seeney.

Student from OTC South East.

Posted on 10/27/99 7:34 PM MST

In Reply to: watch it on the internet? posted by colleen on 10/27/99 3:40 PM MST:

yeah all of that would help out greatly! Thank you so much, just one thing, anywehre in there is ther some kind of cost analysis?
Thank YOu

p.s., on past postings i may have put coach, i meant student, my bad