Reggie Miller Retiring - game invitation

I have been a Pacers fan for just about forever. With the annoucement that Reggie Miller is retiring I realized that I still have not been to a Pacers home game and I really should do so before he leaves.

With that in mind, I am going to be home for spring break at the end of February which presents a perfect opportunity for me to fufill this dream. I am looking at going to the game on Friday the 25th against Cleveland. So far, I’ve got a friend from Ball State going and a bunch of his friends.

I am extending an invitation to the Indiana FIRST community (others are welcome too, but do you want to travel for a Pacers game? If you do, wonderful!) to join me at this game. Please reply here if you would seriously be interested in going. Try and reply by the end of this week so I have enough time to find out about group tickets. If we don’t get more than 20 people to go, we’ll just plan on meeting there and buying tickets together (cheap seats at that point…$20 probably after charges). If I understood the website correctly, with a group, we can get mentioned on the matrix board too!

Help me say farewell to Reggie - FIRST style!!!

Thanks,

Kev