Regionals

Posted by David Kelso.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #131, C.H.A.O.S.-, from Central High School and OSRAM SYLVANIA/ Fleet .

Posted on 10/4/2000 7:42 PM MST

Some of those regionals are filling up fast. Is New England the first to be filled? (except for some space left for rookies) Team 131 C.H.A.O.S. is on the waiting list!!

Posted by Andy Grady.

Other on team in limbo from in limbo sponsored by in limbo.

Posted on 10/4/2000 9:14 PM MST

In Reply to: Regionals posted by David Kelso on 10/4/2000 7:42 PM MST:

HOW CAN YOU HAVE A NEW ENGLAND REGIONAL WITHOUT CHAOS!!! I really hope you guys find a way in somehow, you guys belong in New England and he competiton would not be the same without you!

good luck,
Andy Grady

Posted by Justin.

Other on team Blue Lightning Alumni Association from RWU sponsored by FIRST-A-holics Anonymous.

Posted on 10/4/2000 10:11 PM MST

Well many of you have heard me comment many times about how there are just certian icons that if they aren’t at the NE regionals it isn’t the NE regionals. I think many will agree that CHAOS is one of those icons…hope you guys make it!!! After all we need someone to beat up on the Chief if they come east right?? :wink: FIRST…PLEASE LET CHAOS IN!!!

-Justin

Posted by Linda Brown.

Other on team #131, C.H.A.O.S, from Manchester Central High School and Osram Sylvania & Fleet Bank.

Posted on 10/5/2000 12:43 PM MST

I can’t believe that C.H.A.O.S. is on the waiting list for the NE regional!!! As long as I can remember T131 is and has been a part of the NE regional. It’s tradition! FIRST, I beg you, if you read this, don’t break the tradition of C.H.A.O.S. being at the NE regional. Please, find a way to let them in. ANYTHING!!

Posted by Lewis Sussman.

Coach on team #95, Lebanon Robotics Team, from Lebanon NH HS, Hanover NH HS, Hartford VT HS and CRREL/CREARE.

Posted on 10/5/2000 2:34 PM MST

Come to the Mid Atlantic Regionals, David and be our ally again. We’ll kick bot!

Posted by Mike Kulibaba.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Other on team #88, TJ², from Bridgewater-Raynham Regional and Depuy, a Johnson and Johnson Company.

Posted on 10/5/2000 8:55 PM MST

: Some of those regionals are filling up fast. Is New England the first to be filled? (except for some space left for rookies) Team 131 C.H.A.O.S. is on the waiting list!!

is CHAOS first on the waiting list or is it a long waiting list? does anyone think it is possible if a team dropped out of that regional? I wouldn’t doubt if a couple teams that signed up end up not going there. I would agree that Chaos belongs in NE. we’ll see what happens
. And I don’t blame a team like Delphi wanted to come and play with the Beasts from the Northeast. Having a team like delphi makes a regional more fun. Good luck to everyone
Kuli Team 88

Posted by David Kelso.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #131, C.H.A.O.S.-, from Central High School and OSRAM SYLVANIA/ Fleet .

Posted on 10/6/2000 4:29 AM MST

One second…CHAOS was not looking for anyone to bend rules or start a letter campagne. My original note was just to see if other regionals are filling up and to kindly give a gentle warning to teams that did not sign up yet, YOU BETTER DO IT SOON.

I also appreciate the fact that FIRST has given consideration to rookies by leaving 5 places for them. It is hard for new teams to get organized and this is a very fair move.