Regionals

I was just wondering what regionals you guys were signing up for. We are going to phoneix AZ. I dont know how to spell it sorry. Piscataway NJ. dont know how to spell that either. Philidelphia PA. Being as we cant go to Florida we picked up AZ as an extra regional. sobb

I appologize about the poor quality of my posting this evening.

Team 25 will see ya at NJ

(i am pretty sure you spelled Piscataway Right

I was just wondering what regionals you guys were signing up for. We are going to Phoenix
AZ.

Great choice Halo! I think you’ll all have a great time here in AZ. The site for the competition and the team social are awesome, and the weather will be similar to Florida, except without the humidity. It surely will be warmer here in March than in Tunkhannock Pa.

:smiley:

we’re going to NYC this year (hopefully we’ll make it to nats but we’ll take it one step at a time)… anyway when i signed onto the team registration system it said teams could only sign up for one regional. Oh well we’re broke anyway

/me wants the 8th to get here fast (root canal day :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: )

I wanna go to AZ…:frowning: Katie is going-but team #93 will be at home. Come see us at MMR and Nationals

i believe 810 is doing SBPLI and whatever else we want. we want to do a second, but that’s not a choice at the moment. any suggestions besides NYC?

*Originally posted by Ian W. *
**i believe 810 is doing SBPLI and whatever else we want. we want to do a second, but that’s not a choice at the moment. any suggestions besides NYC? **

Seattle :slight_smile:

NO!

/me ties michael into the chair

you can’t go :smiley:

*Originally posted by Ian W. *
**NO!

/me ties michael into the chair

you can’t go :smiley: **

/me gently unties M :slight_smile:

• Katie

Oh, we’re going to M(?)MR …

Chell - I might be going … hopefully :slight_smile: There are still a few technical details to work out heehee!

It appears nobody wants to go to Sacramento (0 teams signed up so far). I wonder why…?

It took us an hour and a half of just sitting there hitting proceed back proceed to get into Arazona.

We’re gonna go to the Midwest regional as our 1st choice and then West Michigan.

Hey all! TJ² is signed up for Manchester. Hopefully we’ll get to go to the J&J Regional as well, and also Nationals if we get that one point that we need in Manchester!

See ya guys lata!

Personaly I am going to VCU and Annapolis, and hopefully San Jose.
Also hopefully I’ll find a team and go somewhere with them.

Wetzel

H:\JUNO REACTOR\Shango\JUNO REACTOR - 09 - Songs of ancestors.mp3

NYC Baby!! We voted last night and as far as I can tell we’ll be heading back to the awesome NYC Regional again this year!!!

See you there 713!

Us fools from oconomowoc shall be hitting 2 regionals and the Nationals this year. Definetely going to Evanston for the Midwest Regional and either cleveland or St. Louis for our 2nd…loook out :smiley:

Right now were going to N.H. and nationals …Hopeing to attend another reginal ( need funds):frowning:

My team is signed up for the Canadian Regional right now.

We will also be going to Florida for sure.

We most likely will also be at the Great Lakes Regional in Ypsilanti, MI.

*Originally posted by Elgin Clock *
**NYC Baby!! We voted last night and as far as I can tell we’ll be heading back to the awesome NYC Regional again this year!!!

See you there 713! **

This year I hope we can face each other at least once (i think we’ll have working engineers this year too)