Remove All Black Everything

It was funny at first but now my boy @Litten is stuck with no good way to use CD ever again

5 Likes

I did that once. I had to log into a separate account for reference so I could blind click through the settings. 0/10 would not recommend

4 Likes

Is he only using mobile?

Using a different device could potentially solve the issue, depending on if he checked the ‘Apply these changes’ box.

1 Like

Refreshing the page resets it, at least it did for me and for the people I talked to

1 Like

Only if you didn’t click ‘save changes.’

Well, to be more specific, only if you accidentally clicked ‘save changes’ during the initial stage of panic in which everything you knew and loved was replaced with darkness.

8 Likes

goes and tries this to prove to myself I’m on here too much as I can navigate the site blind

28 Likes

You can still see the little check box below it and can go from there to change it back to a theme you can see in (refreshing also works) also works on mobile just tried both ways.

2 Likes

It just occurred to me that @orangeandblack5 needs to relay this information to @Litten, as seeing that Litten most likely won’t be able to actually read this thread.

Or he will and we won’t really have an issue.

18 Likes

Just press ctrl-A. It highlights the entire screen, and you can switch it back.

10 Likes

Doesn’t work on mobile

Uh should we make him a map?

4 Likes

please do

1 Like

Is anyone on here a cartographer?

1 Like

This might be helpful

1 Like

And after 36 minutes, I’m free of #AllBlackEverything. 0/10 don’t recommend

17 Likes

Thank you for your contribution to science, for anyone asking my time was 22 secs

5 Likes

For mobile users:

Use this link with your username, it will take you directly to your interface preferences page:

https://www.chiefdelphi.com/u/-username-/preferences/interface

Here is the location of the drop down:

Here is the allblackeverything choice:

You may need to spam click the dropdown and below it until you actually select a choice.

Good luck.

7 Likes

I’m on mobile lmfao

1 Like

Uh same

Shhhhhhhh