Replacement Bosch drill motor assembly

Ok there may be a well documented answer this question and I am just tired and overlooking it but…

where would we go to buy an addittional/replacement/spare Bosch drill moter assembly like what came with the kit.

thanks for your help

Check out the Suppliers list on the FIRST web site. They will list a phone number to S-B (Skil Bosch) in New Jersey. They have been told to limit the number of motors to 1 per team - you get as many clutches as you want.
Since one will most likely be a great spare, but 2 would have been better. I’m told that this is a new 14.4 v battery model of the 1/2" drill (Model #3660) - you can get them at alot of different stores for around $190 apiece. Thats alot more than the $23 for the motor and $50 for the transmission that S-B is getting for the single one you are allowed from them.
Hope this helps.

Thats alot more than the $23 for the motor and $50 for the transmission that S-B is getting for the single one you are allowed from them.

Actually I believe we got two drill motors from s-b. Of course it may have helped that our other two drill motors were destroyed.

I called and ordered this past Thursday - and that’s the story I got. Might be that I didn’t call soon enough. I also asked about the left handed threaded screw, and they told me the FIRST bought out their entire supply. They are included in the package deal with the hex connectors and motor mounts.