results

Hey guys,
I was wondring if there was a number to call to get my %%%% resluts back from FIRST. I still havent gotten them back and I need the rendered copy on the cd too cause soem idiots at my school erased my animation for this year.
Um if any body knows of can help me in any way i would appreciate it if you replied or even better emailed me about this. Thanks a lot
Tyler

There is actually an email address you send a mail to. I don’t have it with me right now but I will look. I think it might be in the booklets or on the FIRST website.

ok thanks sunny, i will look for it too. let me know if you find anything.
Tyler

Alright, if you follow this link it sends you to the pdf award resource: http://www2.usfirst.org/2002comp/awards.pdf

Anyway, if you read into it you will find the email address: [email protected]

There are other things in that pdf such as what you have to put in your email but since I am leaving for vacation now I’ll let you look at it. :smiley:

*Originally posted by Team93FIRST *
**Hey guys,
I was wondring if there was a number to call to get my %%%% resluts back from FIRST. I still havent gotten them back and I need the rendered copy on the cd too cause soem idiots at my school erased my animation for this year.
Um if any body knows of can help me in any way i would appreciate it if you replied or even better emailed me about this. Thanks a lot
Tyler **

I don’t think they send the cd’s back but you could still ask if they still have it. prolly have to pay for shipping if they do it at all.

its not just the cd. its everything. I got no results on how i did other than that my animation was shown at nationals.