Rev 2m Distance Sensor Error

I am trying to connect the 2m Distance sensor via I2C. Rev just released an updated maven/vendordeps file Releases · REVrobotics/2m-Distance-Sensor · GitHub 1 that is supposed to fix the Port to 2020 issue and I downloaded those files and put them in the appropriate locations. However, I’m still getting the same error. The code builds fine, but the Driver Station won’t run it.

ERROR  1  Unhandled exception: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: ‘void com.revrobotics.jni.VL53L0XJNI.Init(int, int)’  com.revrobotics.jni.VL53L0XJNI.Init(Native Method) 
Warning at edu.wpi.first.wpilibj.RobotBase.runRobot(RobotBase.java:291): Robots should not quit, but yours did! 
ERROR  1  The startCompetition() method (or methods called by it) should have handled the exception above.  edu.wpi.first.wpilibj.RobotBase.runRobot(RobotBase.java:293) 
Warning at edu.wpi.first.wpilibj.IterativeRobotBase.printLoopOverrunMessage(IterativeRobotBase.java:276): Loop time of 0.02s overrun 
ERROR  1  Unhandled exception: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: ‘void com.revrobotics.jni.VL53L0XJNI.Init(int, int)’  com.revrobotics.jni.VL53L0XJNI.Init(Native Method)

It would appear that there’s another version coming to fix this: https://github.com/REVrobotics/2m-Distance-Sensor/commit/17ed75de33b58e53590a333b841297a1b11dd38a

Continuing the discussion from Rev 2m Distance Sensor Error:

Yep the update fixed that. Now I’m just stuck with the new error

Error initializing Rev 2M device on port Onboard. Please check your connections

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.