Rev Client wont run neo (rpm)

Hello people of Delphi…

We have come across a problem when attempting to test our shooter and get the rpm’s just right. This year since we finally got neo’s we figured that we would use the rev client to rapidly test parts of our robot. This has been going well until we attempted to run a neo based off RPM. Since finding this we’ve found that all parts of the rev client that have to do with motor encoding IE: smart motion dont’t work. Our spark maxes are up to date and the neo’s are wired properly.

We would prefer the solution to be within rev so that we dont have to use the driver station to test rpm’s but will take whatever we can get.

Thanks!