River Rage

I was just woundering who is planning on going to RIVER RAGE 6 @ West High?

RIVER RAGE 6

i’d love to go with my team, but its just too far from long island for our advisor to ok it. i’d drive there, but i dunno if anyone else wants to, hehe

151 is gonna be there we have a title to Defend.

we’ll b there. (of course! we’re one of the hosts). :slight_smile:

121 will be there. We have done very well this offseason and plan on doing the same at rage. This is what happened during our last offseason competition. Lets hope it doesn’t have to happen again. We will be fresh from the maryland state fair.

*Originally posted by Ricksta121 *
**121 will be there. We have done very well this offseason and plan on doing the same at rage. This is what happened during our last offseason competition. Lets hope it doesn’t have to happen again. We will be fresh from the maryland state fair. **

You really like to start things don’t you. LET IT GO! You guys are great we know that.

Ah ricksta …lol…just another teenager living in the past …

Lets just all take a deep breath and remeber that ricksta does not speak souly for are team …He kinda are Color Comentater that make us proud to have him around most of the time. But as you all know, he has his moment! Just like every other team that has a individual just like are ricksta …

If i can tell you one thing about ricksta, and what he contributes mostly to are team, is not his sometimes untastfull coments, but his detication to are team and his knowledge of First…

D@VE

how does one go about scoring 89 points in a match?

the other team
A: Gets dq’ed
B: Tips the way that rage did
C: Tries to get points but are unable to, and the other team get all the balls and goals and gets back to home zone.
Or a combo B+C
So just look at that picture and it will explain a lot.

my team’s going as well. We are Timberlane Tantrum from Timberlane Regional HS in Plaistow NH. No you may not have heard of us as we arent an oficial team for 2002. Check out our web page (http://trhsroboticsteam.tripod.com) and click on 2002 overview to find out what I’m talking about.

See you there

*Originally posted by collin234 *
**how does one go about scoring 89 points in a match? **

It is very possible, I believe we did it in the quarterfinals at Nats. For a qualifying round it would be considered a bad thing though.

that’s quite a feat. that’s like
1.) 3 goals 4 bots 19 balls
2.) 3 goals 3 bots 29 balls
3.) 3 goals 2 bots 39 balls

very cool

it was number 2

*Originally posted by collin234 *
**that’s quite a feat. that’s like
1.) 3 goals 4 bots 19 balls
2.) 3 goals 3 bots 29 balls
3.) 3 goals 2 bots 39 balls

very cool **

ours was number 3 in quarterfinals with Buzz

Team 237, the TRIBE will be there! hehehehe!

Must have fun above anything else.

No grudges, (you know what I mean), Just pure results!

See you all there

As usual, the River Rage Committee is altering the rules a little…

We not use the 3X the loser’s score, instead, we will use “you get what you get”…you get the message…

Also, the balls that start in the player station will be worth 2 points each if they are in scoring position at the end of the match.

This should be a great time and there is room for a few more teams… get those advisors to sign you up.

well done

Hey Organizers,

Do you think you could officially post those rule changes on the website for River Rage??? Also maybe an address where it is being held or better yet directions???

Also when is the page of teams going to be updated?? I see a few teams who have said they will be there per a post here, but they are not on the list on the website?!?!?!?!

See you all there

These are the teams that I know of…
I would write directions for you too, but you would probably end up in like Mexico or something. That would be wicked bad, so I will get some from Ed .

Hello Everyone,

The Website has been updated with as much information as I have avalible to me at this time. For those attending all you need to know will be sent to you in a packet before arriving at the event.

Thanks!!!

-Justin