RiverRage 23 - October 26, 2019

RiverRage 23

The date and venue for the oldest continuous FIRST FRC off-season event, RiverRage 23, is Saturday October 26, 2019 at Memorial High School in Manchester, NH.

Pits open and registration starts at 7AM, match draws at 8:15 am, opening ceremonies at 8:30AM, and closing ceremonies will begin no later than 5PM.

The “early bird” cost for registration is $225 if payment is received by September 30th (address and payee info will be in confirmation email). After that, the cost increases to $250. Payment is expected before the morning of the event. The event will be limited to the first 30 paying teams.

In addition to this, the RiverRage Committee encourages you all to like and follow the official Facebook page here.

We are planning pre-order sales of event t-shirts this year … watch for details in an upcoming announcement email.

For more information, contact Stu Lewin FRC.River.Rage@gmail.com

We look forward to seeing you all at RiverRage 23.

2 Likes

I registered our team when the the registration page went live. I got no confirmation email. The instructions said to leave feed back on the registration page if there were problems. I did that and got no response. Finally I sent email to the address on this post. Still no response. My team would really like to know what is going on. We want to pay our registration fee and know that we are going so we can plan and budget.

2 Likes

Thank you for reaching out! I’ll check with the committee members who are monitoring the registration activity and we’ll get back to you asap.

I’m in the same boat as blu (although I did ask for a confirmation request email and received that, but not the follow up email from the River Rage email).

1 Like

Thanks! For any others with questions:

(1) Look in your Spam folder for the confirmation email (assuming you checked the box), that’s where they all seem to be ending up.
(2) The invoices will be sent out within the next couple of weeks.
(3) For any questions or issues, please use “FRC.River.Rage@gmail.com” but give a couple of days to get a reply.

Looking forward to a great event! KPJ

1 Like

I’ve been checking my spam folder since the very beginning. Unfortunately the confirmation dialog when you register is generic. It says “This pop-up is your confirmation…” which is nice and all, but since it doesn’t say anything about the information I entered I have no way of knowing if the info I entered was actually recorded correctly. I sent email to that address one week ago and never got a reply.

I don’t want to seem ungrateful, we really do appreciate the effort you all are doing, but there are some serious gaps in your UX process here and it is frustrating that every fall back process has similar gaps.

This thread hasn’t helped. Zuelu562 got more confirmation than I did, so I am now more worried. Could you check to see if team 151’s registration has been received? And then when the invoices start going out, post that in this thread?

1 Like

+1 for 166

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your posts - the committee is run entirely by volunteers so we’re working to address this as quickly as we can :slight_smile: All this feedback is great and will help us improve our system in future.

Here’s a list of those teams for whom we have received registration requests and invoices will go out in the next week or so - if you don’t see your team on the list and you registered please email FRC.River.Rage@gmail.com

Thanks! KPJ

3 Likes

Volunteer Registration for RiverRage 23 is now open. Go to http://riverrage.powerknights.com/ and click on the Volunteer tab to register to volunteer to help out at RiverRage! Thanks!!

2 Likes