Road call

I am interested as to see who`s coming to St. Louis. No doubt this list will be massive, since so many teams are coming.

3132 will be attending!

We’re looking forward to another fun-filled Championship event!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

Oy! Oy! Oy!

If you go to http://www.usfirst.org/frc/championship you will find a link to the Team List. As I look at it now, there are 271 teams confirmed as attending.

Would this thread include people who are attending without their team, well currently but that may change after Boston.

You know… I just looked through the Teams’ list that Alan posted the link to and I didn’t see Team 71 on there…

Is Team 71 really not attending Championship?

71 just won the Smoky Mountain Regional so they can register through Tuesday.

Speaking of Smoky Mountain, 79 qualified for St. Louis in KRUNCH TIME!

Come by Kettering’s table in scholarship row. I think I’m handing out shirts again.

Congratulations 79! You guys were the coolest team at NCR last year and most events you attend! I still remember your team attending GSR in 2003 that was a beast of a machine as I remember!

Team 3467 is ready to get down low on the field! :slight_smile:

Congrats on your 5th RCA. See you guys in St. Louis!

I will be attending Championships with FRC401.

My hometown team, FRC836, will also be attending.

I can’t wait.

Hey Everyone,

I’m hoping to attend as a volunteer to see you all there! Please read the details on my page at www.wepay.com/donate/gen1073 and if you even consider donating anything I can’t thank you enough. The details are also on another thread here:

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=94278

Thank you and hope to see you soon!

-Gen

I’ll be there as an inspector, with my wife Dona who will be judging and daughter Danielle (Dean’s List finalist) and at least one rookie team (3521 RAS in LA).

Both will be in St. Louis, thankfully. :slight_smile:

Speaking of Smoky MountainS, 48 qualified and registered. Much rejoicing among the masses, I’m sure. :rolleyes:

I’ll be there as an Inspector. I can’t be bought, but I can be rented :smiley:

This will be the third year I have been to the Championships without my team.

Team 395 2 Train Robotics will be there.

My team the X-Cats will be there as usual as will I working on some field getting teams on and off the field.
I was going to fly to the event out of Buffalo but I may drive instead. I have a team flag from team 2630 to return to one of the Israeli teams to take back to them and may need my truck to move other things back and forth to the event. Plus I do need to know how long the drive is to and from St. Louis from home.

1023 Bedford Express will be there!

Team 2471, Mean Machine will be there(:
We are from a small town called Camas, Washington, and we are all really looking forward to our first FIRST Championships!

Team 1899 Saints Robotics will be attending the Championship for the first time ever! =D

Team 228 Gus Robotics Inc. will be there thanks to our Chairmans win at WPI:D! If anyone need any help with anything, just stop by our pit and ask, we’re always willing to help out with anything!

-Dave Powers