At the end of our first regional, our robot was pretty destroyed - plates bent, bolts bent, rivets pulling out, belts stripped, everything was held together by zipties by the time we were eliminated in semis. Although we chose to play defense, and continued to play defense even after it was clear that our superstructure was getting wrecked, so we have no one but ourselves to blame
This photo was taken between when we were eliminated and when we rebagged. We removed one of the stages of our elevator so that we could fix and robustify it at home and bring it back as our withholding allowance, and ended up bagging our subsystems in two different bags. This picture shows our intake arm and elevator gearbox resting on the drivetrain.
We did manage to put it back together in time for our matches at our second regional, which was its own kind of victory.