RoboCards Feedback (II)

Ok, I’ve busted my butt off trying to make it more convient. I would like feedback on the site http://www.robocards.org so that I can figure out what people best/worst, what to fix/stay. Please, add some comments. I love hearing critisim for the enjoyment of making stuff better/more efficent (also, now you need flash for the sponsors, because I had to do it).

I would suggest making all the navigation links on one side, to increase the size of the content frame.

I would also suggest dropping the background. If you must use a background, drag it through photoshop first, (specifically decreasing contrast)

Also, I would suggest a more integrated color scheme. Not quite sure what that would specifically imply, but I saw tones of grey, white, red, and blue. Hopefully drop out the blue, and stick with the same background color for everything. Maybe pick only one color for your text. (Which is only an issue for the “High Tech Brilliant Robocard Laser Sparklers”)

*Originally posted by HFWang *
**I would suggest making all the navigation links on one side, to increase the size of the content frame.

I would also suggest dropping the background. If you must use a background, drag it through photoshop first, (specifically decreasing contrast)

Also, I would suggest a more integrated color scheme. Not quite sure what that would specifically imply, but I saw tones of grey, white, red, and blue. Hopefully drop out the blue, and stick with the same background color for everything. Maybe pick only one color for your text. (Which is only an issue for the “High Tech Brilliant Robocard Laser Sparklers”) **

The links I’m still working on (making drop downs if I can figure out how to work them). The background was dave’s work. I have nothing to do with that. Dave wants the background like that on every page, so I have no authorization on that. The color I’m working on. I haven’t had free time lately so I haven’t been able to. There will be different colors, but more on the same as the others to where it won’t like like: white, green, blue, red

The laser sparklers is staying until someone on our team takes pictures. I’ve suggested this and it’s approved. Thanks for your input.