Robokong website - all systems go?

I’ve had myself and the team looking our website over to catch errors and such, and now I’m opening it up to you lovely people.

Here, have a look - have I missed anything? Should anything be added, replaced, or just gone?

Many thanks in advance!

-edit-
Out mascot page, “Kong,” is still under construction.

I like your graphics, and your news section!

But, I can see is that FIRST has periods between each letter and is not italisized
Also, the photo page is a little cluttered, you could probably look into displaying one albumb and having the option of changing to different albumbs down at the bottom.

First, make the banner “news” smaller in size. 80k is really big. Second, add alt and title attributes to the images (all images).

Otherwise looking good.

Have you read the FIRST logo rules. If you haven’t then you should. You can’t mess with the logo like you did here. Well you should probably change that before submission. Couldn’t find anything else, looks great](http://www.robokong2493.com/first.html)

But, I can see is that FIRST has periods between each letter and is not italicized
Also, the photo page is a little cluttered, you could probably look into displaying one album and having the option of changing to different albums down at the bottom.

Thanks! I didn’t know that it had to be italicized with periods in between in all circumstances.
We’re looking into making our own album displayer-thingy, so it may not stay so cluttered - but thanks, I’ll consider it.

First, make the banner “news” smaller in size. 80k is really big. Second, add alt and title attributes to the images

I didn’t think it was all that big, and for me, it fills that space nicely.
And I’ll go back in and add those attributes.

You can’t mess with the logo like you did here. Well you should probably change that before submission.

Thank you! That was what I was most concerned about - I hadn’t been able to find anything regarding using their logo on their website, so I put that up there, hoping it was ok. Thank you for telling me otherwise.

Hey Jessica,

I think the comment on the really big banner graphic was the size of the file, not the size of the picture. Maybe you can convert to a jpg, lower the quality a bit and reduce the size that way.

-facepalm-
I’ll get right on that.