Robot Ability Database

Posted by Chris Orimoto at 1/25/2001 6:40 PM EST

Student on team #368, Kika Mana, from McKinley High School and Nasa Ames/Hawaiian Electric/Weinberg Foundation.

Hey all. Although many people are not completely sure about any final designs yet, we are starting a database of robot abilities. So, I’d like to request that you guys stop by our site and check it out. The entry submittance link is in the form of a guestbook and can be found on our intial startup page. To make this a useful system, I’d like to ask everyone to submit an entry once you know for sure what your robot can do.
Thanks,
Chris - #368

Posted by Anton Abaya at 1/25/2001 10:10 PM EST

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NONE AT THE MOMENT! :(.

In Reply to: Robot Ability Database
Posted by Chris Orimoto on 1/25/2001 6:40 PM EST:

: Hey all. Although many people are not completely sure about any final designs yet, we are starting a database of robot abilities. So, I’d like to request that you guys stop by our site and check it out. The entry submittance link is in the form of a guestbook and can be found on our intial startup page. To make this a useful system, I’d like to ask everyone to submit an entry once you know for sure what your robot can do.
: Thanks,
: Chris - #368

we’re making a robot that runs around the arena and pushes all the balls out of the playing field and knocks the goals off balance… we aim to annoy as many people as we can…

hehe…sorry, havent had sleep…too mannnyy motors are spinning in my head.

Nice page guys :slight_smile:

-anton

Posted by mike o’leary at 1/25/2001 10:44 PM EST

Student on team #419, rambots, from bc high.

In Reply to: our robot…
Posted by Anton Abaya on 1/25/2001 10:10 PM EST:

: : Hey all. Although many people are not completely sure about any final designs yet, we are starting a database of robot abilities. So, I’d like to request that you guys stop by our site and check it out. The entry submittance link is in the form of a guestbook and can be found on our intial startup page. To make this a useful system, I’d like to ask everyone to submit an entry once you know for sure what your robot can do.
: : Thanks,
: : Chris - #368

: we’re making a robot that runs around the arena and pushes all the balls out of the playing field and knocks the goals off balance… we aim to annoy as many people as we can…

: hehe…sorry, havent had sleep…too mannnyy motors are spinning in my head.

: Nice page guys :slight_smile:

: -anton

dude it woulda worked too,but you had to go and open youre big mouth and give it away…imagine what everyones faces will look like when we peel out from the starting point, grab the goal and use it to block the bridge, then ram each individual robot enthusiasticly…
mike oleary

Posted by Anton Abaya at 1/26/2001 12:32 AM EST

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NONE AT THE MOMENT! :(.

In Reply to: Re: our robot…
Posted by mike o’leary on 1/25/2001 10:44 PM EST:

: : : Hey all. Although many people are not completely sure about any final designs yet, we are starting a database of robot abilities. So, I’d like to request that you guys stop by our site and check it out. The entry submittance link is in the form of a guestbook and can be found on our intial startup page. To make this a useful system, I’d like to ask everyone to submit an entry once you know for sure what your robot can do.
: : : Thanks,
: : : Chris - #368

: : we’re making a robot that runs around the arena and pushes all the balls out of the playing field and knocks the goals off balance… we aim to annoy as many people as we can…

: : hehe…sorry, havent had sleep…too mannnyy motors are spinning in my head.

: : Nice page guys :slight_smile:

: : -anton

:
: dude it woulda worked too,but you had to go and open youre big mouth and give it away…imagine what everyones faces will look like when we peel out from the starting point, grab the goal and use it to block the bridge, then ram each individual robot enthusiasticly…
: mike oleary

my big mouth? tsk tsk… this is your team leader of ninnies ur talking about… he has to have a big mouth :slight_smile: i’ll see you tomorrow.

-anton

Posted by JVN at 1/26/2001 10:37 AM EST

Student on team #250, GE Dynamos - Capital District Robotics Team, from Shenendehowa High School and General Electric.

In Reply to: Re: our robot…
Posted by Anton Abaya on 1/26/2001 12:32 AM EST:

: my big mouth? tsk tsk… this is your team leader of ninnies ur talking about… he has to have a
big mouth :slight_smile: i’ll see you tomorrow.

I think it’s a requirement for team leaders to have big mouths… I know I do… ohh well

~John #250