Robot Alarm Clock

Let this be a wake up call to all of you…:rolleyes:

http://www.detnews.com/2005/business/0504/12/C03-147479.htm

I would get it just to give my cat something to do, and to scare it when the alarm goes off. :slight_smile:

I saw an article on this a couple of weeks ago and I loved it! Of course, when I offered to buy it as a Christmas present for someone, they threatened my life :frowning: Other than it being cute, I would have no use for it, as I don’t snooze.

My prediction for them is that most will end up in a closet with no batteries, in the trash, or being sold at a yard sale, especially after it rolls under the bed…

Heidi

I take it this is a hint as to what I’m getting as a graduation present?

Ted & I both have weird sleeping habits. I’m famous for sleeping through anything (including our two cats standing on my head so that they could look out the window at a catfight going on outside), and Ted moves around a lot…I have a picture of him with his body on the bed, but his head on a chair next to the bed.

So… let me get this straight. It yells at you and walks off?? What kind of alarm that is designed to wake you walks off and hides??? It’s like a hit and run robot… Who thinks up these things??? What they need to make is a alarm clock that rattles your bed and shakes you awake and just pummels you with white noise and annoying sounds, like little brother and sisters do to wake you up…

Unless this thing has a built in ship’s horn and rattles my whole house, I’m not gonna chase after it to “snooze” it…

Could be worth a look-see, but as Heidi said it may just end up killing its own batteries cause I personally would just fall back asleep even with it going full blast.

<And how appropriate I learn about this the first day I oversleep in about 3 months… :eek: :frowning: >

edit: And I’m not even commenting on it’s name… :rolleyes:

I don’t think this alarm clock could even move on most bedroom floors…

LOL

Anyway they just simply need a bed that shocks you awake.

This thing has been making big news. It was on local TV and radio this morning.

What they need to make is a alarm clock that rattles your bed and shakes you awake and just pummels you with white noise and annoying sounds, like little brother and sisters do to wake you up…

Hehehe… That would not work with me. I have had at one point a television, a alarm clock with a mechanical bell, an electronic clock, and a construction crew working right next to my room all try and wake me up. It didn’t work very well. The jackhammers would scare the living daylight out of me and then I would fall back to sleep.

Does that mean we can or cannot call you Clocky now?