The 2019 release of RobotPy is now available! We had some deployment issues, but everything seems to be up now.
- The core pieces of RobotPy are updated and available (pyfrc, wpilib, cscore, pynetworktables, utilities)
- While we highly recommend using vscode for python development, we have not deployed the robotpy vscode plugin to the vscode marketplace yet. Hopefully later this week.
- Pathfinder v2 is not available yet, so there are no RobotPy bindings for them. Pathfinder v1 should continue to work.
- NavX support is now in its own library (robotpy-navx), and has been updated for 2019
- The CTRE bindings have not been updated for 2019, but I’ll work on those tonight and I expect them to be available later this weekend
- No new motor controller bindings have been created yet this year. If you are interested in seeing them available, please comment and we’ll see what we can do (though, this is labor-intensive and we could use more help with this!)
If you run into issues, please let us know or file a bug on github! Get the latest release at https://github.com/robotpy/robotpy-wpilib/releases