I’ve recently tried to upgrade my local MacOS environment (Intel MacOS Monterey 12.2) to the 2022 robotpy release, but had no success. I’ve tried the following, but always end up on 2021.2.9:
- Running pip3 install --upgrade robotpy
- Uninstalling robotpy, and reinstalling
- Creating a new, fresh, virtual enviroment, and installing.
- Using --no-cache-dir to prevent pip from using local versions.
- A combination of all 4 above techniques.
Here are the first few lines of terminal output from running Step 3 followed by Step 4:
$pip3 install --no-cache-dir robotpy
Collecting robotpy Downloading https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/75/9c/317c4028d4db1e6102cc152ba75f0c1913fca9c4ba8a096cf27a3e6aceb5/robotpy-2021.2.9-py3-none-any.whl ...
Any suggestions? I’ve run out of ideas. Thanks.