Roller chain/sprocket supplier

We’re looking for #25 roller chain sprockets, chain, and accessories for use on our team. I’ve looked through McMaster-Carr and MSC, and though they say #25 exists (and give some basic specs for it, like teeth # and OD), they don’t seem to have it available for order. Does anyone know of a supplier of #25 chain and sprockets?

Thanks!

Small Parts carries them, in both steel and nylon

www.sdp-si.com

Somebody on this forum directed me to Motion Industries (www.motionindustries.com) for sprockets and chain. MI has been more than helpful to our team! They have locations in most major cities so I highly recommend that you give your local branch a call.

Contact either Borg Warner (our sponsor) in Ithaca, NY here or Chicago… they manufacture ~90% of the world’s automobile chains so I’m pretty sure you can get #25 from them, though I’m not sure what the minimum order is :confused: Oh yeah… SILENT CHAINS!

Try Tsubaki. We go to one of their retailers (Canadian bearings) and pick the stuff we need ot of the catalog. They are cheap, will do custom stuff cheap (i.e. bore) and are very fast. Stock stuff takes a day, custom stuff takes 2-3 days. They have a huge catalog with all sizes of sprockets and chain.

We are planning on driving with the atwoods (or as we call em chiapets) and also the drill motors. Does anyone know how you would shift both of them at the same time?

The only way to shift both is to use a pneumatic to move a gear into place. It’s fairly hard to get working well without excat precision. Check the whitepapers.

*Originally posted by Andy144 *
**We are planning on driving with the atwoods (or as we call em chiapets) and also the drill motors. Does anyone know how you would shift both of them at the same time? **

PLEASE search… there are countless threads on this, and many are less than a week old. Searching is so quick. there is a little box on the top right of the page that says quicksearch. Type something in like “Drill and Chiaphua(CIM, Atwood, etc)” or “Mating multiple motors” “Shift on the fly” etc, etc

Cory