Rookie FRC Team 5010 needs financial support to attend the 2014 World Championship

My team, Tiger Dynasty 5010 was just awarded the Rookie All-Star award at the Boilermaker Regional, qualifying us to go to St. Louis for the World Championship! However, we are a first year rookie team and need A LOT of help fundraising for us to be able to attend this event. Our team has created a gofundme account to help with this, and we would really appreciate anyone that could support us and help to get the word out!
http://www.gofundme.com/tigerdynasty

I know the feeling guys. We have to raise $60.000 to get to St. Louis with our whole team. And that is without food and every member has an own input of $700.
I hope you guys can make it since it is a great experiance I can tell you that. Hope to see you there.

Greetings and good luck from the Netherlands.

Elizabeth, I totally understand where you are coming from. I am a mentor for a 2nd year team, and last year we won the Rookie All Star as well. Coming up with the money for the tournament was not easy. I just sent an email to your admin account (got the email off your website). Feel free to contact me as my team might be able to help. Let me know what you think.

Debbie

Congrats. We were also at BMR. Good job! Hope to see you at the state championship in Elkhart…