Roommate Search for Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University

This might be a kind of strange place to post this, but here goes nothing:

I will be attending Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott next year and I’m in need of a room mate. My hopes by posting here is that I would have a better chance at finding someone who is on the nerdy side, is smart and has similar interests.

It would be cool if it was someone else who is planning on studying engineering, but I’d be happy with any FIRSTer in general. I will be in St. Louis looking as well, hopefully I can meet up with someone at the ERAU booth, when they announce their FIRST scholarship winners, if not here on CD…

Thanks, Navid
Aviation High School: Des Moines, WA
Skunkworks Robotics #1983
See you in St. Louis!

I’m guessing your chances are pretty good there whether you find somebody through CD or not.
Good luck!

Well, good luck with your search for roommate here at Prescott!

If you don’t find one(I hope you do), you will be living in freshmen housing area for the first year with 5 people in a suite. Each suite consists of 2 bathrooms, 2 showers, 3 rooms(2 beds), and a common living room area. Housing will try to group students with same/similar majors for a suite. So you won’t have to worry about sharing the same “nerdy-ness” with other people.

Usually, there’s a whole building dedicated to AE majors(majority of engineers here are AE, I’m the odd one who changed major to CE)