RT target doesn't have enough memory

I posted this error under a different thread; however, as no solution was brought up and it wasn’t too relevant to the thread’s topic, I’m starting a new thread here. When I deploy the code the the RoboRio, I get the error message:

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x661) The LabVIEW Real-Time process encountered an unexpected error and restarted automatically.

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x63B) The RT target does not have enough memory to load the startup application.

I have viewed the other forum post with this problem and have checked to make sure the Roborio’s address is correct. I can get the code to work; however, I have to reimage the Roborio every time 3rd time I update the code. My process of updating the code goes like this:

1. Edit the code
  2. Build the code
  3. Deploy the code
  4. Reboot the Roborio
    Thanks for any help.

I’m curious what the web page for the roboRIO says the memory usage it. The DS also has this info on the second or third tab. Are you doing anything that you think is allocating lots of memory?

Also, during development, you do not need to build and deploy or run-as-startup. You can just press the run button. The build and run-as-startup is for once the code is debugged and working.

If you don’t get anywhere, you can can NI support and provide the code.

Greg McKaskle