Rutgers Regional Website

Hey everyone-

Take a look at the new J&J Mid Atlantic Regional website at www.njfirst.org.

It has directions, itineraries and information that just might be helpful to your team or their guests for next week’s competition.

Of course the website is still in process and will only imporve in the future. We are working on it!

And everybody- bring ALL your friends and families to the Rutgers Regional. No more crowded gymnasium anymore!!

Lets rock the roof off the RAC.

See you there

WC-:cool:

Rutgers is gonna ROCK! Many of the best teams in the country attend Rutgers. It is always a good competition to watch if you want to see what might be similar to the Championship. Rutgers is the place to be next weekend!

See you all there :slight_smile: Look for the kid with the frizzy hair and mismatched shoes from team 84 :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry about the missing links and lack of a gallery people. We just got it up and it’s under construction. It will be THE site for all things FIRST in New Jersey, including the Lego League.

Expect a splash screen to be up to so you can view all things Lego League or all things robotics.

And the gallery will be up after the competition- we need more space (coming soon!) to post pics from earlier years.

evulish -------
Rutgers is gonna ROCK! Many of the best teams in the country attend Rutgers. It is always a good competition to watch if you want to see what might be similar to the Championship. Rutgers is the place to be next weekend!

i agree fully with you , ive been saying that for a while. rutgers is definately where the competition is at

Nice site… I CANT WAIT TO GO!

we’re not competing btu im coming down on saturday…i cant wait for nationals…thats a whole 2 weeks…i need my FIRST fix

Finally got around to updating it. Someone else on my team did the splash, so credits go to him for that. Also, the contact page is finally updated with the neccessary information.
The FLL page should be up soon when I get the information.
ANNNNND I need team logos from teams that are based in NJ! PM or e-mail me (it’s on the web page) for more information on that. A slight change I plan on making one day soon.

hey guys- we released the site now so everyone can get the directions and such from it. Pass the word to your friends so they can find their way there