SBC Benchmarks

Does anyone know of a website or other resource that lists various benchmarks and stats for the many single-board computers out there, and allows for sorting & filtering them?

For example, suppose I have a task that requires a lot of linear algebra, and I want to see whether an RPI 3B or a Jetson Nano gives me a better LINPACK score per dollar. Or I know I’ll have a lot of fast float math to do, and I want to see if a ROCKPro64 is better than a Pi at whetstone. Etc.

If no such centralized compendium exists, I’ll work on creating one myself.

Edit: To clarify, I know that all of the individual data I want is out there. I’m curious if there’s a single place you can go to compare many different boards side-by-side.

1 Like

I too would love this. I know of some resources, but I don’t think they are to the granularity you seem to want (eg floating point vs integer benchmark).

The most general set is Geekbench. There is Geekbench 4 and 5; they are not the same. 5 was rescaled somehow (have not investigated), so don’t compare the two. The tool is not great, but kind of works.
https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/search

PassMark also lists ARM CPUs (I discovered this recently). Looks like this is recent, as the listed sample size is small.

GadgetVersus.com will compare CPUs. You can actually find a single CPU by listing in the first comparison field (ie you don’t have to actually compare 2). They rank the GPU and use Geekbench numbers for the CPU.
Processor - GadgetVersus

One caveat. A lot of boards/cpus can run at different clock rates. Some of the pages don’t list the clock rate for the benchmark, so …

1 Like