Following up on @PaigeSmellsOwls question on community teams, I’m interested in knowing more about the school based teams.
- Are you part of a school based team?
- Are you a strictly high school team?
- How do you recruit for members? Do you limit membership? If so, how?
- Do you have a facility on a high school campus?
- Do you have 1 or more faculty advisors/coaches/mentors?
- Are your funds controlled/accounted by the school/district financial office?
- Are your fundraisers limited by district office policy (car washes, donut sales, etc.)? Is your solicitation for sponsors limited/monitored?
- Do you have a Booster Club? Is it a 501( c)3? Do you have access to a 501( c)3 organization to help you with donations?
- Is your administrative team supportive, disapproving/combative, or apathetic?
- What is your biggest challenge being in the school setting?
I actually started with three questions, but felt that I needed to limit my questions to ten (yes, I cheated by making a few of them multiple questions…sorry).
Anyway, thank you for reading and responding!